Friday, September 06, 2013
Women: My Top Ten Turn Offs
I did it for men, so I guess I should also do it for women. Not literally of course. Seriously, this is my list of stuff I don't like in a woman. In no particular order:
10. Undergoes a personality transplant every time she sees a man. Bats her eyes, her purr barely audible up to the point that you can no longer hear her. She sways hips provocatively and laughs with her head thrown back until her neck almost snaps.
9. Picks at her food in a restaurant because 'boyfriend' is at the table. And you know girlfriend can eat at one meal what michelin restaurants serve for a whole month.
8. Gasps in shock every time she hears the word 'fuck' and you know she can hardly get through a couple of days without it.
7. Gangs up with men to put down other women. She thinks it makes her better than other women and men would love her more.
6. Screws men for money - 'runs girls', prostitutes, sex workers...it's all the same to me. As long as she is not forced to do it. Yes I'm making a moral judgement here.
5. Drunk and legless. We take responsibility for our safety.We don't want to give scumbags who prey on women any loopholes to escape.
4. 'Bleaching', 'toning', 'evening' the skin with skin creams...it's all the same to me. Unless she's got vitiligo or some other skin condition that she's treating, that shit don't fly with me. Drink some aloe vera daily - for great skin from the inside-out - works wonders without lightening the skin.
3. Her breadth and range of discussion are clothes, shoes, and perfume. Engage her on any other topic and she bursts a blood vessel or her fake long lashes fall off in embarrassment.
2. Gossipy sisters...imagine what we'd achieve if we diverted all that energy into sisterhood.
1. Gets a man to buy everything, even her panties and credit for her phone. And she would shout to anyone listening that he does not own her. Like girl, seriously? Are you kidding me? You sold him that ass.