Men: My Top 10 Turn Offs
10. Cheap: He dresses, talks and spends cheap. Quality, decency and style are important, not 'appearances.' Contraband Dolce & Gabbana shirt, jeans and matching D&G shoes are not it.
9. Aggression: He is aggressive towards others in public e.g. motorists - usually without reason. This is a sure sign of an insecure man. Behind closed doors what would he get up to?
8. Can't hold his drink. He knows he can't hold his drink. Why push the self destruct button? What else is he doing that he shouldn't be doing? Good judgement is a mark of character, discipline and restraint in a man.
7. Can't cook or won't cook: A man who can't boil an egg should not fertilise one.
6. Poison to kids: Can't look after kids, feels uncomfortable, is overly familiar or inappropriate towards them.
5. Sexual predator or womaniser: Need I say more?
4. Pathological liar: Unless he's playing the lead character in a blockbuster movie showing at a cinema near me...
3. Lacking in financial discipline: Always asking girlfriend and others for cash until he gets paid. And you wanna get married, dude? Seriously?
2. Verbal diarrhoea: A man who can't stop talking makes me wonder what else he can't stop doing...like peaking early.
1. The Boast: Verbal Diarrhoea's brother. He says he sings like Barry White. He'd more likely croak like a frog. Acts and talks big, fuelling anticipation. When the time comes, she doesn't realise he's in. She's still waiting for that big moment.