Tuesday, January 15, 2013
1. What do you do when you see another side to someone you admire and don't know what to make of it? Do you keep an open mind or judge them based on what you see?
2. Ore said I've got another child in me. He was being sarcastic of course. Don't know how we ended up talking about babies. I said he can have that child when he's married...in ten years time. When God said "go forth and multiply", he didn't say it should skip a generation. Abi?
3. Now I remember how Ore and I got to the subject of babies. We were talking about what he wanted to do after graduating. I said he should hurry up oh and get me my island. Ore 'blank stared' me on the phone...Okay it was a pregnant pause. I told him mansions are so yesterday. We need somewhere for my grandchildren to run around. A mansion is not environmentally friendly. Not enough greenery. A private island is where it's at.
4. On Janet Jackson's wedding to come, way to go girl! A woman must know her worth jare. If you must hit it big, do it right. Don't be flogging yourself to Aristos for two thousand naira a night.
5. On miracles: The day Nigerians stop faking them is the same day Nigeria wakes up from sleepwalking poverty of mind and soul.
6. Been a while since I've been here. I do read and comment on blogs though. Hope you're all good?