Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year to you all. May 2013 bring great things. Our neighbour is playing 'auld lang syne' quite loudly. We've lived here for years and never heard so much as a squeak from her (apart from the customary 'hello, how are you') so this is really something. I hope it means 2013 would be entertaining! lol. It stopped just now. She must have been excited to act so out of character.

Anyway this is what Trafalgar square London looked like an hour ago. They do the same thing every year. No I wasn't there. In fact I woke up from my doze off just as Big Ben chimed 12 midnight on the BBC and the adventurers in our neighbourhood cracked on with the fireworks. Too much Asti and Martini Rosso I guess. No, I didn't mix. But they end up in a cocktail if you take several shots one after the other. Oi oi!

Okay enough of that. I'm off now. Did I say Happy New Year?

Happy New Year!

PS: Tried to pick up my phone and knocked off a glass. Is that lots of good fortune this year in Greek speak? I'll take it!

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Same to you dear, and to more blog posts from you, Ibiluv:)

      Delete
  2. Happy new year. May this year bring great blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a fabulous year too, OS.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and the same to you, TN.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. All the best to you, NN. Many thanks.

      Delete
  7. Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odun a yabo fun gbogbo wa o, Lara.

      Delete
  8. Happy New Year Adura! Wishing you a year that's beautiful and wonderful.


    p.s. I know they re leather and comfy, but we need new shoes for this journey (referring to profile pix), some red stilettos huh? okay make it platforms for comfort

    *runs away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a fantastic year too, Ginger. You've started off beautifully. Re: new shoes for this journey, LOL. I'm looking for the right shoes right now. When I find and display them, don't complain oh;)

      Delete
  9. Happy New Year Adura! Wishing you the very best of what 2013 has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great week Adura.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...