10. Rant on this blog! Hey, it helps. It's a stress buster...some arteries have been saved. Believe. Let's not underestimate blogging's anti-clogging agents.
9. Ignore annoying people...A
8. Say my mind; and remain quiet when I can't be bothered or consider it a waste of my time. Self explanatory really.
7. Eat and drink what I like, as much as I like and whenever I like. Okay that particular guilty pleasure needs to end very soon. I'll savour every drop of Martini this Xmas and make the most of it while it lasts;)
6. Sleep more. Finally accepted my days of keeping late nights every night are over. Nothing ages more than a lack of sleep. I do no more than two post mid-nights weekly. I sleep earlier on other days and enjoy it too.
5. Fashionably Scruffy...This won't appeal to everyone. I've grown to appreciate the kind of dishevelled look that I carry sometimes. It's comforting that I don't have to make the effort or can't be bothered. Lol.
3. Bruno Mars...Locked Out of heaven: The beat, lyrics and moves...Can't get it out of my head.
2. Reavesdropping on Facebook. My favourite online activity in 2012. My eyes pop at some of the stuff people put out there.
1. Nigerian Chic Lit...I predict greater heights in 2013. I enjoy reading authors Kiru Taye, Lara Daniels, Myne Whitman and Tolulope Popoola. There is a ready audience of readers. Keep writing, dear writers.
A big 'thank you' to all of you who come here to read and particularly to those who read and comment. Thank you for being here and making this blog what it is. I wish you a merry Christmas, happy holidays and a fantastic New Year.
*I use the term 'guilty pleasures' rather loosely.